Diamond Core Drilling
Concrete diamond drilling is one of the most effective and fastest methods of core drilling wherein operators use top-notch diamond drill bits to create holes and openings with meticulous details.
Diamond drill bits are considered the best tools for creating clean and precise holes on an array of materials such as metal, concrete, glass and brick. Concrete diamond drilling is a perfect way of creating holes on concrete structures and other materials with diameters between 8mm to15mm.
Benefits of Diamond Drilling
- One of the biggest advantages of diamond drilling is that it’s a dust and vibration free technique of creating error-free holes and openings on a wide range of materials
- It’s one of the fastest techniques of drilling clear-cut holes and making accurate openings on any material while maintaining structural integrity
- It allows diamond drilling operators to work in confined spaces with ease
- Since no dust is produced while making holes and openings there is absolutely no health risk for the operators
- Since diamond is the hardest material in the world, it makes it easier for operators to create precise holes without putting too many efforts
- It allows the operators to drill holes on both horizontal and vertical structures between 8mm to 1500mm diameters